Medical Experts in Gynecology and Menopause
A medical expert is an healthcare provider who has a comprehensive knowledge of a particular subject or specialty and is experienced and skilled at giving authoritative advice. Dr. Pam has searched for providers in this field who are exceptionally known for their experience in helping women and giving superb advice, commentary and perspective during menopause. Their focus is on the menopausal patient, they admit when they don’t know something, and are not afraid of new evidence that contradicts current medical knowledge. They all have demonstrated to Dr. Pam that they thrive on the pursuit of new ideas and are more than willing to share their knowledge for the sake of helping patients.
Dr. Pam’s Mission Statement
My unwavering mission is to educate all women about menopause and its signs, symptoms, and treatment. I want women to be prepared for, and expect to sail through, the menopausal transition safely, sanely, and well-educated. My intention is to make the healthcare of the menopausal woman a top priority of healthcare providers around the world. Dr. Pam wants to save the menopausal vaginas of America and the world! She is dedicated to educating men about the profound changes of menopause to help save intimate relationships and long-term marriages.
Dr. Pam’s unwavering mission is:
- To educate all women about menopause and its signs, symptoms, and treatment.
- To make women prepared for, and expect to sail through, the menopausal transition safely, sanely, and well-educated.
- To make the ever-changing healthcare of the menopausal woman a top priority of healthcare providers (around the world)
- To save the menopausal vaginas of America…and the world!
- To educate men about the profound changes that their partners will go through
- To save the intimate relationships of menopausal women
- To save long-term marriages